Minnesota Hot Dish Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
Got meat and potato lovers at your house? Well, this comforting Minnesota Hot Dish Casserole has both, plus a serving of good-for-you veggies too! Even on a busy weeknight, in under 30 minutes this one can be on the table to satisfy your hungry gang.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
cup chopped onion
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
(32-ounce) package frozen seasoned potato nuggets
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef, onion, and salt, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Spoon ground beef into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine soup and milk, mix well. Layer frozen vegetables, soup mixture, and cheese over ground beef. Top with frozen potatoes.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until potatoes are golden.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 07 14