Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Did you love your Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole? Our version will take you right back to your childhood kitchen table. It's like getting a warm hug from your mom!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can chunk tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
In a large bowl, combine soup and milk; mix well. Add noodles, tuna, peas, butter, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish then top evenly with potato chips.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Serve immediately.
- If you liked this weeknight dinner recipe, be sure to check out our Pork Chop Casserole or Quick Chicken Marsala!
- We've got loads more easy noodle casseroles, from beef to chicken, vegetarian and more! Check it out!
- You may also like these yummy tuna casserole recipes. For more, click here!
|Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole|
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.