Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you love your Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole? Our version will take you right back to your childhood kitchen table. It's like getting a warm hug from your mom!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can chunk tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
In a large bowl, combine soup and milk; mix well. Add noodles, tuna, peas, butter, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish then top evenly with potato chips.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Serve immediately.
- If you liked this weeknight dinner recipe, be sure to check out our Pork Chop Casserole, Easy Beefy Casserole, or Quick Chicken Marsala!
- We've got loads more easy noodle casseroles, from beef to chicken, vegetarian and more! Check it out! Or check out some of our favorite old-fashioned recipes for more classic hits.
- You may also like these yummy tuna casserole recipes. For more, click here!
|Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole|
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!