Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you love your Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole? Our version will take you right back to your childhood kitchen table. It's like getting a warm hug from your mom!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can chunk tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
In a large bowl, combine soup and milk; mix well. Add noodles, tuna, peas, butter, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish then top evenly with potato chips.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Serve immediately.
- If you liked this weeknight dinner recipe, be sure to check out our Pork Chop Casserole, Easy Beefy Casserole, or Quick Chicken Marsala!
- We've got loads more easy noodle casseroles, from beef to chicken, vegetarian and more! Check it out! Or check out some of our favorite old-fashioned recipes for more classic hits.
- You may also like these yummy tuna casserole recipes. For more, click here!
|Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole|
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!