My Family's Favorite Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing homier or more welcoming than a hearty casserole at the end of a busy day. My Family's Favorite Casserole is a different one that's even better the day after, if there's any left!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup sliced celery (about 2 stalks)
- 1/2 cup diced onion (about 1/2 of a small onion)
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, broken up (undrained)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta just until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown beef over medium-high heat; drain off excess liquid.
- Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart casserole dish and bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 30 additional minutes, or until top is light golden and crunchy.
If you enjoyed this pasta casserole recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
You'll find even more of our favorite casserole recipes in our free eCookbook, Blue Ribbon Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes.
- If you enjoyed this easy dinner casserole, be sure to also check out our Pork Chop Casserole.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?