No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
Hit the pantry instead of the high seas for the main ingredient in this easy salmon casserole that's so rich and thick it almost tastes like a hearty soup.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (15-ounce) cans red salmon, drained and flaked (skin and bones discarded)
- 2 (10 ¾-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (14-ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
teaspoon black pepper
cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, soup, carrots, macaroni, onion, cheese, milk, and pepper; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and butter; mix well then sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until heated through and topping is golden.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES