Pork Chop Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here it is, the ultimate weeknight dinner solution and one of our easiest baked pork chop recipes! This Pork Chop Casserole comes together in minutes and fills the house with an aroma that will bring your gang running to the table. It's hard to find the perfect pork chop casserole recipe that everyone in the house will agree to eat, but this pork chop and rice casserole is just that. Serve it with a side of broccoli or other veggies, and you've got yourself one tasty meal!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 thick pork chops, rinsed and left damp
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1 cup water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place flour in a shallow dish; add pork chops and turn to coat completely.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown pork chops 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; mix well. Place browned pork chops over mixture and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 1 hour, or until no pink remains in pork.
- Want more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
- If you like our baked pork chop casserole, how about trying our Easy Beefy Casserole and Everyday Chicken Casserole, too?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!