Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's more than one way to be a ham! When you want to please the gang and take all the credit for yourself, this Scalloped Potatoes and Ham casserole recipe will win you loads of raves.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound fully cooked boneless ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (26-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 (10 -ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 minutes then uncover and bake 50 to 60 more minutes, or until potatoes are tender and the top is golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!
- Taco Casserole
- Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Country-Style Potato Tot Casserole
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 25 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Amish Chicken Casserole
- Amish Ham and Cheese Casserole
- 7 Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes
- Baked Goulash
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole