Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's more than one way to be a ham! When you want to please the gang and take all the credit for yourself, this Scalloped Potatoes and Ham casserole recipe will win you loads of raves.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound fully cooked boneless ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (26-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 (10 -ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 minutes then uncover and bake 50 to 60 more minutes, or until potatoes are tender and the top is golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!