Shrimp and Cheddar Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who wouldn't enjoy a bubblin' cheesy seafood casserole at the end of a long day? This easy Shrimp 'n' Cheddar Bake recipe tastes restaurant fancy, but it's a cinch to do ourselves.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices hearty white bread
- 4 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, eggs, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Place 2 slices of bread in prepared casserole dish. Lay a slice of cheese on each, then half the shrimp. Repeat layers. Pour soup mixture over bread.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is firm and puffy.
This makes for a perfect brunch or lunch along with a fresh-tasting crisp salad!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!