Southern Green Bean Casserole
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
What makes this Southern-style? It's the addition of two extras...cream cheese and buttery cracker crumbs!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 (9-ounce) packages frozen French-cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
cup (½ stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, combine soup, cream cheese, and salt; mix well.
- Stir in beans and spoon into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine crushed crackers and butter; mix well.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture evenly over beans and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and topping is golden.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES