Southwest Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 13 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 43 Min
Hearty throw together casseroles like our Southwest Chicken Casserole, make for easy weeknight meals. Starting with convenient market shortcuts, like cooked rotisserie chicken, you can't go wrong.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen seasoning blend (onion, red and green bell peppers)
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 12 (6") corn tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Tear tortillas into 1" pieces; layer 1/3 of tortilla pieces in bottom of a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Top with 1/4 of chicken mixture and 2/3 cup cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake 30 minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated and bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.