Top 10 Cozy Casseroles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're lookin' for a hearty meal that'll taste great and warm you up in the dead of winter, these Top 10 Cozy Casseroles are the answer. From amazingly delicious salmon casserole recipes to quick and easy ground beef casserole recipes, these kickin' casseroles will warm you up right down to your inner soul.
- Chicken and Stuffing Casserole The convenience of a cooked rotisserie chicken, packaged stuffing mix and canned soup makes it easy to bake this stick-to-your-ribs Chicken and Stuffing Casserole.
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole Hit the pantry instead of the high seas for the main ingredient in this easy salmon casserole that's so rich and thick it almost tastes like a hearty soup.
- Corn 'n' Chicken Bake Cornbread stuffing is a traditional southern favorite side dish. With this easy recipe, you use cornbread stuffing mix as part of your main-dish baked chicken dinner. Mmm mmm!
- Chunky Chicken Noodle Casserole Use your noodle! Next time you're invited to a potluck supper, wow the crowd with this noodle casserole filled with chicken chunks.
- Tuna in the Boat Here's one that won't get away! It even survives reheating in the oven or the microwave. Oh, it's especially good with a bowl of soup on rainy days.
- Cheddar Broccoli Casserole Calling all vegetarians! This Cheddar Broccoli Casserole is for you. Without any meat, this casserole is both hearty and healthy at the same time.
- Baked Penne Primavera Baked Penne Primavera is a favorite easy baked vegetable and pasta dish, thanks to its fresh-from-the-garden taste and creamy, fill-ya-up satisfaction.
- Deviled Ham Souffle With this homemade souffle recipe, you'll be able to rise to any occasion 'cause it's down-home delicious and sinfully easy!
- Golden Chicken Casserole It's good to keep biscuit baking mix on hand for stretching our food budgets and making the most of leftovers. Take this dish...with leftover chicken and some Cheddar cheese, we'll have a golden-crusted meal fit for a king!
- Pleasin' Beefy Chicken Bake What do we do when the gang can't agree on beef or chicken for dinner? We give 'em exactly what they want - an easy one-pot dish that'll please one and all!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!