We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 11 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 36 Min
This meatless entree is layered with colorful ingredients that tempt your eye just as much as your appetite.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 (4-ounce) cartons guacamole
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Place 1 tortilla in a lightly greased 9-inch round cake pan; spread with half of bean mixture, and top with another tortilla. Spread with half of guacamole, and top with another tortilla. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, except cheese. (Pan will be full.)
Cover and bake 20 minutes; uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 3 to 5 more minutes. Cut into wedges to serve. If desired, serve with sour cream and additional salsa and guacamole.
Feel free to add a cup of shredded cooked chicken over the first layer of beans for those die-hard meat lovers in your family!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chicken Salad Bake
- Cheeseburger Ramen Casserole
- Corn Rice Casserole
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Amish Country Casserole
- Country-Style Potato Tot Casserole
- No Ordinary Tuna Casserole
- 6 Classic Amish Casserole Recipes
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 25 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- 7 Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes