We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 11 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 36 Min
This meatless entree is layered with colorful ingredients that tempt your eye just as much as your appetite.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 (4-ounce) cartons guacamole
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Place 1 tortilla in a lightly greased 9-inch round cake pan; spread with half of bean mixture, and top with another tortilla. Spread with half of guacamole, and top with another tortilla. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, except cheese. (Pan will be full.)
Cover and bake 20 minutes; uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 3 to 5 more minutes. Cut into wedges to serve. If desired, serve with sour cream and additional salsa and guacamole.
Feel free to add a cup of shredded cooked chicken over the first layer of beans for those die-hard meat lovers in your family!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- Stroganoff Casserole
- Three Cheese Macaroni and Cheese
- Tex Mex Ziti
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 25 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- 7 Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes
- Italian Layer Bake
- Best Make-Ahead Casseroles: 10 Frozen Casserole Recipes You Need