Tuna in the Boat
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
Here's one that won't get away! It even survives reheating in the oven or the microwave. Oh, it's especially good with a bowl of soup on rainy days.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta shells
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2
cups low-fat milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots, thawed and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
teaspoon black pepper
cup cornflake crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; add to pasta along with remaining ingredients except cornflake crumbs. Spoon into prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until browned and heated through.
Have the kids make a ship's "mast" of fresh-cut veggies. Then watch how they sail through lunch or dinner!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 05 14