Tuna in the Boat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's one that won't get away! It even survives reheating in the oven or the microwave. Oh, it's especially good with a bowl of soup on rainy days.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta shells
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots, thawed and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup cornflake crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; add to pasta along with remaining ingredients except cornflake crumbs. Spoon into prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until browned and heated through.
Have the kids make a ship's "mast" of fresh-cut veggies. Then watch how they sail through lunch or dinner!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.