Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Simple and satisfying, our Unforgettable Chicken Casserole has that cozy-comfort taste and texture that will make for a memorable meal. Using readily available ingredients, in just 30 minutes oven time, it's unbeatable.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (6-ounce) can French-fried onion rings
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together chicken, celery, cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, water chestnuts, soup, and almonds. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Sprinkle onion rings evenly over top and bake 5 more minutes, or until bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
We're thinking that a side of deliciously flavored broccoli would be a great accompaniment for this casserole.
If you love this Unforgettable Chicken Casserole, you're gonna love our collection of Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.