Veggie Beef Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 24 Min
Lookin' for an easy casserole recipe with ground beef that'll be a sure crowd-pleaser? Then look no further! Loaded with veggies and beef and topped with cheese, this casserole mixes up in a snap and will vanish just as quickly!
What You'll Need:
8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
pounds ground round
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 (16-ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 cup milk
teaspoon dried oregano
teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain and set beef aside. Heat oil in same skillet over medium heat; add vegetables, and saute 2 minutes. Stir in cream of mushroom soup and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 4 minutes or until thickened.
- Combine pasta, beef, vegetable mixture, and celery soup in a large bowl. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
08 22 14