Veggie Beef Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 24 Min
- READY IN
- 24 Min
Lookin' for an easy casserole recipe with ground beef that'll be a sure crowd-pleaser? Then look no further! Loaded with veggies and beef and topped with cheese, this casserole mixes up in a snap and will vanish just as quickly!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1/4
pounds ground round
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
teaspoon dried oregano
teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain and set beef aside. Heat oil in same skillet over medium heat; add vegetables, and saute 2 minutes. Stir in cream of mushroom soup and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 4 minutes or until thickened.
- Combine pasta, beef, vegetable mixture, and celery soup in a large bowl. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES