Veggie Beef Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lookin' for an easy casserole recipe with ground beef that'll be a sure crowd-pleaser? Then look no further! Loaded with veggies and beef and topped with cheese, this casserole mixes up in a snap and will vanish just as quickly!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1/4 pounds ground round
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain and set beef aside. Heat oil in same skillet over medium heat; add vegetables, and saute 2 minutes. Stir in cream of mushroom soup and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 4 minutes or until thickened.
- Combine pasta, beef, vegetable mixture, and celery soup in a large bowl. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!
- Stroganoff Casserole
- Three Cheese Macaroni and Cheese
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Tex Mex Ziti
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 25 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- 7 Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- Italian Layer Bake
- Best Make-Ahead Casseroles: 10 Frozen Casserole Recipes You Need