Bite Sized Chocolate Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 35 Min
If cheesecake is your weakness, you won't be able to resist these bite-sized mini cheesecakes that are so rich and yummy they'll satisfy your craving without overdoing it!
What You'll Need:
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line 24 regular-sized muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add cocoa, butter, and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- Slowly add sweetened condensed milk then the eggs, until thoroughly mixed. Spoon into the baking cups.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until set. Cool completely then refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- To make these look extra-special garnish each with a small dollop of whipped topping and shaved chocolate curls.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
- Plus, mix these in with a batch of our Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes for a collection of sweets to remember.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!