Blueberry Cheesecake Minis
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody loves cheesecake, and this one's no exception. And what makes this cheesecake better than the rest is that it's in individual portions so everybody gets their own mini blueberry cheesecake!
What You'll Need:
- 14 vanilla wafers
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blueberries
What To Do:
- Place 12 paper cupcake liners in a muffin pan. Place 1 vanilla wafer in each liner. Crumble remaining 2 wafers into a small bowl; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add lemon juice; stir until mixture starts to thicken.
- Set aside 12 large blueberries; fold remaining blueberries into cream cheese mixture. Spoon mixture into cupcake liners. Top each with reserved wafer crumbs and a large blueberry. Cover loosely with waxed paper, and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.