Blueberry Cheesecake in a Glass
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
Hooray! No baking! Don't you just love blueberry season? I can't get enough of 'em and this is a great variation of one of my favorites: blueberries and cream. But you don't have to enjoy this only in blueberry season, because frozen berries work fine, too.
What You'll Need:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
cup heavy cream or 1-1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Vanilla wafers (optional)
- 7 cups blueberries (about 3-1/2 pints)
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavored liqueur (optional)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and sour cream until smooth. Whip the heavy cream and fold it into the cream cheese mixture. Put a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each of ten glasses.
- Toss the blueberries in orange-flavored liqueur, if desired Fill the glasses about two-thirds full with berries. Add 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture to each glass and lightly shake it down so it oozes over the berries. Add another tablespoon of berries to each glass, another tablespoon of cream cheese mixture, and top with a few berries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Use your favorite stemmed glasses for this simple yet elegant dessert.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES