Blueberry Patch Cheesecake Pie
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Right-side-up or upside-down, this blueberry cheesecake recipe is one creamy cheesecake that's a thumbs-up favorite time and time again.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, washed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust, crumbled
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add pudding mix, milk, sugar, and lemon juice, and continue beating until smooth. Add whipped cream and stir until well blended.
- Place blueberries in a 9-inch pie plate. Spoon cream cheese mixture over them and top with crumbled graham cracker crust. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES