Blueberry Patch Cheesecake Pie
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Right-side-up or upside-down, this blueberry cheesecake recipe is one creamy cheesecake that's a thumbs-up favorite time and time again.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, washed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust, crumbled
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add pudding mix, milk, sugar, and lemon juice, and continue beating until smooth. Add whipped cream and stir until well blended.
- Place blueberries in a 9-inch pie plate. Spoon cream cheese mixture over them and top with crumbled graham cracker crust. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 17 14