Carrot Cake Cheesecake Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We already know carrot cake goes great with cream cheese, so how 'bout making it cheesecake instead? These parfaits combine the best of both worlds, and they're sure to become a favorite with your gang.
What You'll Need:
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup grated carrot (about 1 carrot)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
What To Do:
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on low speed, beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar 1 to 2 minutes, or until fluffy. Add whipping cream, and beat until stiff peaks form.
In a medium bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Add remaining ingredients; toss well.
Distribute half cream cheese mixture evenly into 4 (8-ounce) stemmed glasses or dessert dishes; top with half pineapple mixture. Repeat layers. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Be creative when selecting containers for such desserts as parfaits, mousses, souffles, and gelatins. Wine goblets and champagne flutes are easy and attractive options.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes
- Cannoli Cheesecake
- New York Cheesecake
- Tasty Toffee Cheesecake
- Fruit Cheesecakes: 8 Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes, Cherry Cheesecakes, and More
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Double Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Classic Italian Cheesecake