We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 9-inch cheesecakes
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 4 Hr
We recommend making two of these 'cause no self-respecting chocoholic can have just one! (And you know that everybody will be asking, "Seconds, please!")
What You'll Need:
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cold black coffee
- 2 nine-inch graham cracker pie crusts
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, and eggs until creamy. Add melted chocolate, sour cream, and coffee. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and uniform in color throughout. Divide mixture evenly between pie crusts.
Bake 1 hour, or until centers are set. Turn off oven and leave cheesecakes in oven with the door ajar for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool completely, then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Decorate as desired with whipped cream, cocoa, shaved chocolate, or any of your favorites. And, of course, you can freeze one of the cakes if you'd like. Just be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Cannoli Cheesecake
- New York Cheesecake
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Fruit Cheesecakes: 8 Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes, Cherry Cheesecakes, and More
- Simple Cheesecake Pie
- The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes
- Crispy Cheesecake Squares
- Cookies 'n' Cream Cheesecake