We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 9-inch cheesecakes
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 4 Hr
We recommend making two of these 'cause no self-respecting chocoholic can have just one! (And you know that everybody will be asking, "Seconds, please!")
What You'll Need:
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cold black coffee
- 2 nine-inch graham cracker pie crusts
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, and eggs until creamy. Add melted chocolate, sour cream, and coffee. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and uniform in color throughout. Divide mixture evenly between pie crusts.
Bake 1 hour, or until centers are set. Turn off oven and leave cheesecakes in oven with the door ajar for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool completely, then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Decorate as desired with whipped cream, cocoa, shaved chocolate, or any of your favorites. And, of course, you can freeze one of the cakes if you'd like. Just be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Simple Cheesecake Pie
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- New York Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- Cannoli Cheesecake
- Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes
- Fruit Cheesecakes: 8 Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes, Cherry Cheesecakes, and More