Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 7 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
- READY IN
- 7 Hr 55 Min
This no-springform-required cheesecake will be one of the easiest cheesecakes you'll ever make. Our recipe for rich and creamy Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake lets you take all the credit.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed chocolate sandwich cookies and melted butter; mix well and press into bottom and sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate to form a crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs, and sugar until smooth. Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture and set aside in a small bowl. Pour remaining mixture into prepared crust.
- Add melted chocolate and the raspberry preserves to reserved cream cheese mixture; mix well and drop by spoonfuls into mixture in crust. Swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect. Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until almost set in the center. Allow to cool 1 hour then cover and chill at least 6 hours before serving.
It's nice to add a bit of color to this by garnishing each serving with a dollop of whipped cream, some fresh raspberries, and a sprig of mint.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a cake you can share with EVERYONE (really!). Since this tropical-tasting cake is made in a baking sheet, you can bet there's enough to go around. And, 'cause both the frosting and the cake are made from scratch, they're sure to say, "Wow, that's a Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake!"