Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
This no-springform-required cheesecake will be one of the easiest cheesecakes you'll ever make. Our recipe for rich and creamy Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake lets you take all the credit.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
cup seedless raspberry preserves
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed chocolate sandwich cookies and melted butter; mix well and press into bottom and sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate to form a crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs, and sugar until smooth. Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture and set aside in a small bowl. Pour remaining mixture into prepared crust.
- Add melted chocolate and the raspberry preserves to reserved cream cheese mixture; mix well and drop by spoonfuls into mixture in crust. Swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect. Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until almost set in the center. Allow to cool 1 hour then cover and chill at least 6 hours before serving.
It's nice to add a bit of color to this by garnishing each serving with a dollop of whipped cream, some fresh raspberries, and a sprig of mint.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 02 14