Crispy Cheesecake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Magically turn a favorite ready-made dessert into a novel homemade one, that no one will guess started with a shortcut. Yes, our Test Kitchen's awesome recipe for the easiest Crispy Cheesecake Squares will do you proud!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8- to 9-inch) frozen cheesecake, slightly thawed
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 1/2 cups oven-toasted corn cereal, coarsely crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Cut cheesecake into 1-1/2-inch squares, place on platter, cover, and return to freezer.
- In a medium saucepan, combine strawberries, blueberries, and 1/4 cup sugar. Cook over medium-high heat 15 minutes, or until fruit breaks down and sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally. Let cool and refrigerate until chilled.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow dish, combine cereal, remaining sugar, cinnamon, and butter; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine corn syrup and vanilla. Drizzle a teaspoon of corn syrup mixture over each cheesecake square one at a time, then place in cereal mixture dish. Sprinkle cereal mixture over cheesecake square until all sides are coated evenly. Place on platter. Repeat with remaining squares.
- Cover and freeze until ready to serve or serve immediately with berry sauce drizzled over the top of each piece.
Being cheesecake lovers as we are, we've got lots of good cheesecake recipes to share on our website. Here's a favorite we highly recommend: Blueberry Cheesecake Minis.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- New York Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake Squares
- Cannoli Cheesecake
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Fruit Cheesecakes: 8 Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes, Cherry Cheesecakes, and More
- Simple Cheesecake Pie
- No-Bake Cheesecake