Double Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 9 Hr
Berri-licious from the inside out, this is one of our favorite strawberry cheesecake recipes! It's an easy yet decadent homemade dessert perfect for company or anytime!
What You'll Need:
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
cup (1 stick) butter, melted
cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
4 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam, divided
6 drops red food coloring, divided
1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberry halves in syrup, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix well. Press mixture into a 10-inch springform pan, covering the bottom and sides. Chill until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, blend cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup of filling in a small bowl. Pour remaining filling over chilled crust.
- Add 2 tablespoons strawberry jam and 3 drops red food coloring to reserved filling; mix well. Drop spoonfuls onto cheesecake filling, then run a knife in a swirl pattern through cheesecake.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix sour cream, remaining sugar, and remaining vanilla with a spoon until well combined. Pour 1-1/2 cups of sour cream mixture over top of cheesecake. Mix remaining sour cream mixture with remaining strawberry jam and food color. Drizzle over top and swirl with a knife. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove from pan, slice, and drizzle with strawberries in syrup.
07 30 14