Easy 3 Step Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Making a cheesecake just doesn't get any easier than with our three-step version. A ready-made crust and canned pie filling takes care of most of the fuss.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric beater until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into graham cracker crust; spoon 2/3 cup blueberry pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Swirl gently with a knife to create a marbled effect. Cover remaining pie filling, and store in refrigerator.
- Bake cheesecake 40 minutes or until center is set. Let cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours. Spread reserved pie filling over cheesecake before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES