Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A ready-made crust and canned pie filling take care of most of the fuss in our Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake. This creamy cheesecake is as easy as one-two-three and tastes as good as a ten!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric beater until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into graham cracker crust; spoon 2/3 cup blueberry pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Swirl gently with a knife to create a marbled effect. Cover remaining pie filling, and store in refrigerator.
- Bake cheesecake 40 minutes or until center is set. Let cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours. Spread reserved pie filling over cheesecake before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Cannoli Cheesecake
- New York Cheesecake
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Fruit Cheesecakes: 8 Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes, Cherry Cheesecakes, and More
- The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes
- Crispy Cheesecake Squares
- Simple Cheesecake Pie
- Cookies 'n' Cream Cheesecake