Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 50 Min
There's something special about autumn desserts. We sure seem to crave them, especially when the temperature drops and the leaves start to change color. Well, here's a pumpkin cheesecake recipe that doesn't add a lot of work to your busy fall schedule. (And the best part is that you can enjoy this one any time of the year!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 egg yolk plus 2 whole eggs
- 1 prepared 10-inch graham cracker pie crust (extra-serving size)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat egg yolk and brush onto pie crust. Bake crust for 5 minutes; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 eggs, cream cheese, and sugar, and beat with an electric beater on medium speed until smooth. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger and continue beating until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pie crust and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool, then refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
This is great plain, but we usually add a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream. Mmmm!!
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- New York Cheesecake
- Cannoli Cheesecake
- Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Simple Cheesecake Pie
- The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake