Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
There's something special about autumn desserts. We sure seem to crave them, especially when the temperature drops and the leaves start to change color. Well, here's a pumpkin cheesecake recipe that doesn't add a lot of work to your busy fall schedule. (And the best part is that you can enjoy this one any time of the year!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 egg yolk plus 2 whole eggs
- 1 prepared 10-inch graham cracker pie crust (extra-serving size)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 1/2
teaspoons ground cinnamon
teaspoon ground ginger
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat egg yolk and brush onto pie crust. Bake crust for 5 minutes; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 eggs, cream cheese, and sugar, and beat with an electric beater on medium speed until smooth. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger and continue beating until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pie crust and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool, then refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES