Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- READY IN
- 6 Hr 10 Min
Wake up your taste buds with this no-bake cheesecake that explodes with big peppermint flavor. For a classic pairing, serve slices in generous puddles of rich chocolate sauce, and sit back and enjoy the raves!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (about 25 wafers)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed hard peppermint candy
- 2 cups whipping cream
What To Do:
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; press mixture in bottom and 1-inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Gradually add milk, beating until smooth. Stir in candy.
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form; gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm. Remove sides of pan just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!