Key Lime Pie Cheesecake
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
This simple cheesecake recipe tastes as good as Key Lime Pie, but smoother and creamier. Feel those breezes, that warm sunshine? This may not be the same as a few days in the islands but it will sure make dessert time a tropical pleasure.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (about 5 limes)
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell
- Lime slices and fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping. Stir in lime juice until well blended and mixture is thick and smooth.
- Immediately pour lime filling into pie shell. Pie can be served at once, but for best flavor, chill it about 2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh lime slices and fresh mint leaves, if desired.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 08 14