New York Cheesecake
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Hr 50 Min
What You'll Need:
1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/2-inch slices
4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
cup sour cream
cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons lemon juice
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with half the cookie dough slices; with your fingers, spread dough to create a solid crust.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until golden. Let cool.
- Press remaining dough slices around sides of pan to create a side crust; set aside. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Beat in remaining ingredients until well combined. Spoon batter into crust.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until crust is golden. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake 30 more minutes. Remove cheesecake from oven.
- Let cool 4 to 5 hours at room temperature. Remove springform pan ring; cover and chill at least 6 hours before serving.
We thank our friends at the Carnegie Deli in New York City for opening their bakery to us for our show, and sharing their classic cheesecake recipe.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 09 14