We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 5 Min
You don't have to turn your oven on to enjoy a slice of one of your favorite desserts! Our No-Bake Cheesecake is an easy cheesecake recipe that'll leave them (and you!) cheering.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in the sugar.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping until well mixed. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Chill for 4 to 5 hours to set. Keep refrigerated.
This is nice garnished with your favorite fresh fruit or pie filling, or sprinkled with crumbled chocolate cookies.
Keep the house cool with even more no-bake sweets from our free eCookbook, No-Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food.
- The cheesecake party continues with our collection of Top 10 Great Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!