No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Save this recipe for the holidays, 'cause when your oven is full of roasted turkey or glazed ham and all the trimmings, it's good to have a no bake cheesecake recipe on hand! Your whole family is going to love this No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup ( stick) butter, melted
- 1 (0.25 ounces) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 cup ( pint) heavy cream
What To Do:
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, nutmeg, and butter; mix well. Press into bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish; set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine gelatin and water; stir over low heat 3 to 4 minutes, until dissolved. Remove from heat; set aside.
- In large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese and the remaining 1/4 cup sugar until well blended. Stir in dissolved gelatin and eggnog until well blended. Refrigerate 8 to 10 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whip cream. Fold whipped cream into eggnog mixture, then pour over prepared crust, cover, and chill 3 to 4 hours before serving.
For an extra-special holiday look, sprinkle the top with some additional nutmeg.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!