Peppermint Twist Cheesecakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 25 Min
We bet you'll like doing this twist. We mean, who wouldn't love bite-sized cheesecake morsels with minty candy dancing inside?!
What You'll Need:
- 18 chocolate wafer cookies
- 3 (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup crushed candy canes or peppermint candies
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 18 regular-sized muffin tins with paper baking cups. Place a chocolate wafer in bottom of each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, eggs, and confectioners' sugar until creamy. Stir in crushed candy. Spoon evenly into paper cups and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, until set. Cool completely, then cover loosely and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Top with whipped topping and a whole miniature candy cane for that perfect holiday treat.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- New York Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Cannoli Cheesecake
- Fruit Cheesecakes: 8 Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes, Cherry Cheesecakes, and More
- No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake