Peppermint Twist Cheesecakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 25 Min
We bet you'll like doing this twist. We mean, who wouldn't love bite-sized cheesecake morsels with minty candy dancing inside?!
What You'll Need:
- 18 chocolate wafer cookies
- 3 (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup crushed candy canes or peppermint candies
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 18 regular-sized muffin tins with paper baking cups. Place a chocolate wafer in bottom of each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, eggs, and confectioners' sugar until creamy. Stir in crushed candy. Spoon evenly into paper cups and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, until set. Cool completely, then cover loosely and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Top with whipped topping and a whole miniature candy cane for that perfect holiday treat.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Cannoli Cheesecake
- New York Cheesecake
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Fruit Cheesecakes: 8 Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes, Cherry Cheesecakes, and More
- Crispy Cheesecake Squares
- The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes
- Double Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Classic Italian Cheesecake