Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
- 4 dozen squares
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Pumpkin and spice make these squares perfect holiday fare, while a pound cake mix makes 'em a snap to prepare.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package pound cake mix
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, 1 egg, and the melted butter in a large mixing bowl; beat at low speed of an electric beater until crumbly. Press dough into a greased 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Beat softened cream cheese at medium speed until creamy. Add remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, remaining 2 eggs, the pumpkin, condensed milk, and salt; beat until blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill. Cut into squares.
Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 21 13