Cheesecake is a treat for every season. Why not make your own Italian-style version of Ricotta Cheesecake with this easy recipe?
What You'll Need:
cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 (15-ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
teaspoons vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter; press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Bake 3 to 5 minutes, until lightly browned; let cool. (Leave the oven on.)
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine ricotta cheese, yogurt, sugar, flour, and lemon juice until smooth; set aside.
- In another large bowl, with beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, eggs, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Add ricotta mixture, beating on low speed until well combined; pour into pie crust.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until center is nearly set. Cool 30 to 45 minutes then refrigerate overnight before serving.
Enjoy this plain or topped with fresh strawberry slices or whole blueberries or raspberries.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes