Simple Cheesecake Pie
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
The name says it all. Simple Cheesecake Pie is as simple as can be! And it's great as is or topped with berries, pineapple, or whipped cream.
What You'll Need:
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-1/2-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
teaspoon vanilla extract
teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, flour, vanilla extract, and lemon juice until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, just until mixed.
- Pour into pie crust and bake about 45 minutes, or until edges start to brown. Turn off oven and let cheesecake cool in oven 1 hour with the door cracked open.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 08 13