Tasty Toffee Cheesecake
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
When I can't quite make up my mind between cookies, candy, or cheesecake...it doesn't matter! With this one, I don't have to choose!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16 ounces) package refrigerated oatmeal cookie dough with chocolate and butterscotch chips (see Note)
- 2 (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 (1.4 ounces each) toffee candy bars, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Slice cookie dough into 24 slices and arrange on bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Press dough together, making a uniform "crust"; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla 1 minute, until well mixed. Stir in candy pieces and pour into pie plate. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until center is firm. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cover loosely then chill at least 4 hours before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES