Tasty Toffee Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When I can't quite make up my mind between cookies, candy, or cheesecake...it doesn't matter! With this one, I don't have to choose!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookies dough
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 (1.4 ounce) toffee candy bars, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Slice cookie dough into 24 slices and arrange on bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Press dough together, making a uniform crust; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla 1 minute, until well mixed. Stir in candy pieces and pour into pie plate.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until center is firm. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cover loosely then chill at least 4 hours before serving.
To make the cookie dough easier to slice, freeze it for 2 to 3 hours before starting this recipe.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.