Tasty Toffee Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When I can't quite make up my mind between cookies, candy, or cheesecake...it doesn't matter! With this one, I don't have to choose!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16 ounces) package refrigerated oatmeal cookie dough with chocolate and butterscotch chips (see Note)
- 2 (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 (1.4 ounces each) toffee candy bars, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Slice cookie dough into 24 slices and arrange on bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate. Press dough together, making a uniform "crust"; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla 1 minute, until well mixed. Stir in candy pieces and pour into pie plate. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until center is firm. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cover loosely then chill at least 4 hours before serving.
To make the cookie dough easier to slice, freeze it for 2 to 3 hours before starting this recipe.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!