Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Fresh strawberries add a light taste to this clever, strawberry cheesecake recipe. Our Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake is particularly perfect for a summer picnic!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and halved
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add pudding mix, milk, sugar, and lemon juice, and continue beating until smooth.
- Add whipped cream and stir until well blended. Place strawberry halves in a 9-inch pie plate. Spoon cream cheese mixture over them and top with crumbled graham crackers.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
For a quick-and-easy conventional strawberry cheesecake, just spoon this cream cheese filling into a prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust and top with the strawberries.
Looking for more delicious cheesecake ideas? Check out our Top 10 Great Cheesecake Recipes!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES