Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh strawberries add a light taste to this clever, strawberry cheesecake recipe. Our Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake is particularly perfect for a summer picnic!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and halved
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add pudding mix, milk, sugar, and lemon juice, and continue beating until smooth.
- Add whipped cream and stir until well blended. Place strawberry halves in a 9-inch pie plate. Spoon cream cheese mixture over them and top with crumbled graham crackers.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
For a quick-and-easy conventional strawberry cheesecake, just spoon this cream cheese filling into a prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust and top with the strawberries.
- Looking for more delicious cheesecake ideas? Check out our Top 10 Great Cheesecake Recipes!
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?