Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Fresh strawberries add a light taste to this clever, strawberry cheesecake recipe. Our Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake is particularly perfect for a summer picnic!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and halved
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add pudding mix, milk, sugar, and lemon juice, and continue beating until smooth.
- Add whipped cream and stir until well blended. Place strawberry halves in a 9-inch pie plate. Spoon cream cheese mixture over them and top with crumbled graham crackers.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
For a quick-and-easy conventional strawberry cheesecake, just spoon this cream cheese filling into a prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust and top with the strawberries.
Looking for more delicious cheesecake ideas? Check out our Top 10 Great Cheesecake Recipes!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 14 14