White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (7-ounce) jar macadamia nuts, divided
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
cup sour cream
- 2 (6-ounce) packages white baking bars, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a blender or food processor, finely chop 1/2 cup macadamia nuts with 2 tablespoons sugar. Place in a medium bowl and add graham cracker crumbs and melted butter; mix well. Press into bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, the remaining 1 cup sugar, and the eggs until smooth. Add sour cream then the melted white baking bars, mixing until well combined after each addition.
- With a knife, coarsely chop remaining macadamia nuts and stir into cream cheese mixture. Pour over crust and bake 45 to 50 minutes, until almost set in the center.
- Turn off oven and leave cheesecake in oven with door ajar for 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely then cover and chill at least 4 hours, or overnight.
For even more pizzazz, garnish the top with some dark-chocolate-dipped macadamia nuts.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
09 17 11