14 Tasty, Quick & Easy Chicken Recipes
Quick chicken recipes for dinner are always a favorite -- probably because there are so many easy chicken recipes to choose from! Whether it's 30-minute chicken dish recipes or quick chicken recipes for kids, Mr. Food has a huge variety. We've collected 14 Tasty, Quick and Easy Chicken recipes that go beyond dinner... Try them for lunch, snacks, and appetizers, too!
- All in One Chicken - It's a comfort-food smorgasbord with All in One Chicken. Whip up easy innovative chicken dishes like the All in One Chicken if you've got sausage, chicken breasts, and some vegetables on hand.
- Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwich - Chicken wings are delicous but messy, so here's a way to keep the great buffalo taste without the chicken bones and extra napkins. This is one of many quick chicken recipes kids love!
- Chicken Cacciatore in a Flash - It's the end result that counts when it comes to a great meal. For 30-minute chicken dish recipes, this chicken cacciatore recipe is sure to please...and it even cooks up in a flash!
- Sweet and Sour Chicken - Why order Chinese take-out when you can make your own sweet and sour chicken quicker than it can be delivered?
- Captain's Chicken - Easy recipes don't get any tastier than Captain's Chicken. Just bread and fry chicken breasts and top with a medley of seasonings for this quick and savory dinner.
- Almond Crusted Chicken - Chopped almonds make a crunchy, flavorful coating for this elegant yet easy chicken breast recipe direct from celebrity chef, restaurateur and cookbook author Donatella Arpaia.
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie - No kidding, it takes just 5 minutes to throw together this Easy Chicken Pot Pie! When you have canned soup, frozen vegetables, refrigerated biscuits and a rotisserie chicken on hand, you can get a comforting, homestyle dinner on the table in no time!
- Balsamic Marinated Chicken - Balsamic chicken has an unmistakably rich flavor, and this light version tastes so good, nobody will believe it’s not the "real thing!" If you're watching your waistline, try this quick healthy chicken recipe.
- Skillet Chicken Oreganato - Packed with garlic flavor, our Skillet Chicken Oreganato will tantalize the taste buds. Serve it over pasta or rice for a complete meal that's sure to please.
- Easy Chicken Fricassee - One of the few main dishes that First Lady Mary Lincoln could get her husband, President Abe Lincoln, to eat was Chicken Fricassee. So, in salute of one of history's picky eaters, we’re offering up a version of this hearty chicken dish that just might win his seal of approval.
- Artichoke Chicken - This quick chicken skillet recipe uses white wine and tomatoes to create a sophisticated main course. Pair it with pasta or rice, and voila! You've got a fast, perfect meal.
- Curried Chicken - Love quick Indian chicken recipes? Just 5 easy ingredients to an Indian-style meal that's worth its weight in gold. Got some "karats" to serve with it? (Really, it's nice served with steamed carrots.)
- Chicken a la King - Chicken a la King is an old-fashioned classic that has stood the test of time. Our easy version of this saucy chicken favorite goes from prep to your table in under 30 minutes. One of our great easy chicken recipes!
- Chicken Vegetable Penne - Many times I've referred to pasta as "fast food." There are really two reasons for that: one is because it's ready so fast and the other is because the gang eats it so fast! And you can be sure one of my favorite quick chicken recipes for dinner will get eaten up in no time.
Interested in getting even more great, easy chicken recipes? Be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Crunchy seasoned croutons, ripe plum tomatoes, and fresh cucumbers are tossed in an olive oil blend to make what we think is one of the best bread salad recipes ever. It's a bonus that our Tuscan Bread Salad looks so beautiful, too!