Artichoke Chicken uses white wine and tomatoes to create a sophisticated main course. Pair it with pasta or rice, and voila! You've got a perfect fast meal.
What You'll Need:
cup all-purpose flour
teaspoon black pepper
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
4 tablespoons olive oil
cup dry white wine
1 (3-ounce) package sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted according to the package instructions and sliced
1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
1 lemon, cut in half
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt and pepper; mix well. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and sauté 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden. Stir in wine, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichokes.
- Squeeze lemon over chicken and cook 2 to 4 minutes, or until sauce begins to glaze and no pink remains in chicken.
- I usually serve this over hot cooked rice, but for a change of pace, it’s nice to substitute veal or turkey cutlets for the chicken and serve it over pasta.
- Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes!
04 29 13