We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Artichoke Chicken uses white wine and tomatoes to create a sophisticated main course. Pair it with pasta or rice, and voila! You've got a perfect fast meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (3-ounce) package sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted according to the package instructions and sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 lemon, cut in half
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt and pepper; mix well. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and sauté 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden. Stir in wine, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichokes.
- Squeeze lemon over chicken and cook 2 to 4 minutes, or until sauce begins to glaze and no pink remains in chicken.
- I usually serve this over hot cooked rice, but for a change of pace, it’s nice to substitute veal or turkey cutlets for the chicken and serve it over pasta.
- Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "Don't Peek" Chicken
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Nothing to It Chicken
- 16 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- Stovetop Recipes: 14 Chicken Skillet Dinners
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Make Ahead Chicken
- Southern Fried Chicken Recipes: 10 Easy Fried Chicken Recipes