Asian Chicken Pasta Salad
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Have some leftover chicken, but not enough for another meal? Asian Chicken Pasta Salad is a great way to s-t-r-e-t-c-h it...so enjoy the savings and terrific Asian flavor, too!
What You'll Need:
cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 1/2
tablespoons vegetable or sesame oil
- 2 cups (about 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts) cooked chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (6- to 8-ounce) package frozen snow peas, thawed and drained
cup sliced scallions (green onions)
cup water chestnuts, drained, or chopped celery
- Chow mein noodles for garnish
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, blend soy sauce, mustard, and oil; add chicken and toss lightly until well coated. Chill about 1/2 hour to blend flavors.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook macaroni to desired doneness; drain well. Let cool (or rinse with cold water to cool quickly then drain well).
- Drain chicken, place in a large bowl, then combine gently with cooled macaroni, snow peas, scallion, and water chestnuts until blended.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to use. Just before serving, garnish with chow mein noodles.
This salad is good served on a bed of lettuce.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 04 11