Asian Chicken Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have some leftover chicken, but not enough for another meal? Asian Chicken Pasta Salad is a great way to s-t-r-e-t-c-h it...so enjoy the savings and terrific Asian flavor, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable or sesame oil
- 2 cups (about 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts) cooked chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (6- to 8-ounce) package frozen snow peas, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, drained, or chopped celery
- Chow mein noodles for garnish
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, blend soy sauce, mustard, and oil; add chicken and toss lightly until well coated. Chill about 1/2 hour to blend flavors.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook macaroni to desired doneness; drain well. Let cool (or rinse with cold water to cool quickly then drain well).
- Drain chicken, place in a large bowl, then combine gently with cooled macaroni, snow peas, scallion, and water chestnuts until blended.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to use. Just before serving, garnish with chow mein noodles.
This salad is good served on a bed of lettuce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!