Asian Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When most of us think about cabbage and salad, we think of coleslaw. Well, how 'bout making that team into something really special?
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into -inch chunks
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 head Napa or Chinese cabbage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 pound snow peas, trimmed
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium heat; sauté the sesame seeds and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the sesame seeds are golden brown. Add the chicken, vegetable oil, sugar, soy sauce, and vinegar, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken.
- Meanwhile, place the cabbage and pea pods in a large bowl or on a serving platter. Top with the chicken mixture and toss until well coated. Serve immediately.
- For a little added color and flavor, add a can of drained mandarin oranges to the salad.
- Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!