Asian Chicken Wraps
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
What You'll Need:
cup duck sauce or sweet-and-sour sauce
cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 4 (8-inch) spinach-flavored wraps
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine duck sauce, chili sauce, and salt; mix well and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté coleslaw 2 to 3 minutes, or until it begins to wilt. Remove from heat and stir in chicken and 1/2 cup sauce mixture; mix well.
- Lay wraps out on counter. Spoon equal amounts of chicken mixture across center of each wrap. Fold up bottom of wrap over mixture. Fold the left side over, then the right side, and roll up forming a cylinder shape. Repeat with remaining wraps. Place wraps in prepared baking dish, cover with foil.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.
Make this a complete meal by cooking up a pot of our delicious Easy Wonton Soup.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 19 12