Baked Crispy Chicken
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
Baked Crispy Chicken is an easy-to-do recipe that can be used for either company or the home folks. You can't get this taste from take-out chicken, 'cause it's yours alone.
What You'll Need:
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2
teaspoons onion salt
teaspoon celery salt
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Instant mashed potato flakes for coating
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and onion and celery salts.
- Place chicken pieces in a large bowl and pour vinegar mixture over it. Cover and marinate for several hours or overnight in the refrigerator, turning chicken several times. After marinating, preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a large shallow baking dish. Place potato flakes in a shallow dish and roll chicken pieces in flakes until well coated.
- Place chicken pieces skin-side down, 1 to 2 inches apart, in baking dish and bake 25 minutes. Turn chicken pieces and bake 20 to 30 more minutes, or until cooked through.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 06 13