Balsamic Marinated Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The balsamic vinegar gives the chicken such a nice taste! Its liable to become one of your family's favorites, like it did mine.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the chicken. Add the chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator for up to 1/2 hour. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the excess marinade.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until the chicken is fork tender and no pink remains. Serve hot or cold.
If you want to serve this cold, cut the chicken into chunks and place over salad greens.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!