Balsamic Marinated Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The balsamic vinegar gives the chicken such a nice taste! Its liable to become one of your family's favorites, like it did mine.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the chicken. Add the chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator for up to 1/2 hour. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the excess marinade.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until the chicken is fork tender and no pink remains. Serve hot or cold.
If you want to serve this cold, cut the chicken into chunks and place over salad greens.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!