Balsamic Marinated Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The balsamic vinegar gives the chicken such a nice taste! Its liable to become one of your family's favorites, like it did mine.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the chicken. Add the chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator for up to 1/2 hour. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the excess marinade.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until the chicken is fork tender and no pink remains. Serve hot or cold.
If you want to serve this cold, cut the chicken into chunks and place over salad greens.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!