Barbecue Style Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 9 Min
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, any season will do for this outdoor-barbecue-tasting, indoor-easy chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3 to 3-1/2 pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Place the chicken in the pan. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken pieces.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken, basting halfway through the cooking with the sauce from the pan. Serve the chicken with additional sauce.
If you want the chicken to have an extra-crispy coating, raise the oven temperature to 450 degrees. for the last ten minutes of baking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- "Don't Peek" Chicken
- Stovetop Recipes: 14 Chicken Skillet Dinners
- Nothing to It Chicken
- 16 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Southern Fried Chicken Recipes: 10 Easy Fried Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Baked Crispy Chicken