Barbecue Style Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 9 Min
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, any season will do for this outdoor-barbecue-tasting, indoor-easy chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3 to 3-1/2 pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Place the chicken in the pan. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken pieces.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken, basting halfway through the cooking with the sauce from the pan. Serve the chicken with additional sauce.
If you want the chicken to have an extra-crispy coating, raise the oven temperature to 450 degrees. for the last ten minutes of baking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!