Barbecue Style Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 9 Min
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, any season will do for this outdoor-barbecue-tasting, indoor-easy chicken.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3 to 3-1/2 pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Place the chicken in the pan. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken pieces.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken, basting halfway through the cooking with the sauce from the pan. Serve the chicken with additional sauce.
If you want the chicken to have an extra-crispy coating, raise the oven temperature to 450 degrees. for the last ten minutes of baking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.