Barbecued Chicken Stack
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no ordinary grilled chicken sandwich! You're gonna love the reaction when everyone tastes the tangy tastes and crunchy textures in our awesome Barbecued Chicken Stack.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces (1/2 a 16-ounce bag) shredded coleslaw
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 hamburger buns
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw, pineapple, and dressing; mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce and hot sauce. Evenly sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt then baste with sauce mixture.
- Grill chicken breasts 10 to 13 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear, turning frequently and, for first 5 minutes, brushing them each time with barbecue sauce.
- Place chicken on buns, top with coleslaw, and serve.
We have lots more easy sandwich recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!