Beer-Soaked Buffalo Wings
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
Baked buffalo wings can be just as delicious as fried. Try our Beer-Soaked Buffalo Wings for something unique and a bit lighter than the usual.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (12-ounce) cans beer
- 1 (5-pound) package frozen chicken wings, thawed
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper (see Note)
- 1 teaspoon salt
cup cayenne pepper sauce (see Note)
cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Set aside 1/3 cup beer. Pour remaining beer into a large shallow dish; add chicken wings, cover, and marinate at least 4 hours in refrigerator; drain wings.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line two large rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
- Season wings with ground red pepper and salt, and place on prepared baking sheets. Bake 30 minutes. Turn wings over and cook 25 to 30 more minutes, or until crispy and no pink remains.
- In a large bowl, combine cayenne pepper sauce, butter, and reserved 1/3 cup beer; mix well. Add chicken wings and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
Be sure to use cayenne pepper sauce instead of regular hot pepper sauce because that would make these REALLY spicy! And if you prefer less of a kick, use less ground red pepper.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 07 13