We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bistro Chicken is the French version of a chicken dish that looks fancy, tastes great, and cooks up in a very short time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, wine, and mustard; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper; set aside.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray then heat over medium-high heat. Place chicken in skillet and cook until lightly browned, turning once. Pour soup mixture over chicken. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, or until chicken is fork-tender and no pink remains.
Serve the chicken and sauce over hot cooked rice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- "Don't Peek" Chicken
- Stovetop Recipes: 14 Chicken Skillet Dinners
- Nothing to It Chicken
- 16 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Southern Fried Chicken Recipes: 10 Easy Fried Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Baked Crispy Chicken